In the office, the necessary online security protocols are already in place, but that may not necessarily be the case in a remote work environment. Now that you’ve been operating remotely for many weeks and may continue to do so, ensure your organization’s personal and sensitive business information is properly protected by reading our latest privacy resource.
Your guide will include:
- Basic precautions essential to protecting your data
- DOs and DON’Ts to protect against email and phishing scams
- Tips to secure phones, tablets and computers
- How to navigate privacy and security in shared working spaces
- What to do in the event of a breach
Cenera’s privacy and information management experts are skilled in developing information privacy and security policies and procedures for a wide variety of organizations. For more information on how Cenera can help you defend against threats, call 403.290.0466.
Never miss an update, click here to subscribe to our monthly newsletter.