- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in Customer Service/Logistics/Purchasing.
- Demonstrated exceptional customer service, communication, and organizational skills both internally and externally.
- Team player that is passionate about the company and our products.
- Superior attention to detail.
- Must have good computer knowledge and skills. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
Candidate must be flexible in their work hours. While the majority of work will be completed within regular business hours, some work tasks will require completion in the evening hours from home, due to overseas supplier and customer relationships, as well as occasional off hours logistics demands. Flexibility in daily work schedule and telecommuting is accepted when mutually agreed upon by the employee and employer.
Occasional international travel may be required, particularly during the training period.
Daily work hours will be spent at the Russo Packaging office in Old Towne, Okotoks.