Effective information and privacy management directly supports all aspects of your business and reputation. Because information is about people and relationships and successful, reputable organizations are built on trust with those people.
At Cenera, we know that navigating your information and privacy landscape can be confusing. We’re here to make it easier.
Any organization, public or private, that stores information; whether it’s about business transactions, employees, customers, clients, patients or students, is obligated to consider a privacy and information management strategy.
Creating and using information resources safely and effectively isn’t easy: complex data, security threats, records retention, right of access requests, consent, avoiding and responding to breaches – these are growing and constant challenges subject to ever-changing regulations.
If you have an internal or external breach of privacy, mishandle information or lose control of your information, you may face costly consequences including regulatory sanctions, monetary penalties and reputation damage.
We’re here to help ensure that never happens.
Cenera’s Privacy and Information Management team can help you:
- Understand federal and provincial access privacy policies
- Organize and identify your information more efficiently
- Complete a Privacy Impact Assessment
- Train your teams to better manage privacy and information issues
- Undertake a gaps reports to identify shortfalls
- Establish and maintain processes to help you in the long term