Job Listing – Administrator – Maternity/Parental Leave Coverage (#3065))
Administrator – Maternity/Parental Leave Coverage
Cenera provides customized human resources, career transition, executive coaching, and information and privacy solutions to organizations and individuals. We are based in Calgary and are proud to be considered by many to be the city’s leading human resources and business service provider.
We work with organizations of all sizes: from small, growth-focused businesses who appreciate our local expertise and presence to some of Canada’s biggest players looking for an experienced team to support their needs. Our clients come from a diverse range of industries including energy, manufacturing, non-profit, financial services, health care, municipalities, and academia. We offer our clients a unique combination of strategic and pragmatic consulting services to ensure success in their business and people strategies.
You will be joining an exceptionally talented and caring team of Consultants and fellow Administrators who are working toward a common goal; the success of each other and our clients. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with highly skilled professionals and serve as a key member of the Administration Team.
Reporting to the Practice Leads and Partners in multiple practice areas, the Administrator will play a key role in ensuring that administrative functions are coordinated to achieve a high level of productivity within Cenera. The Administrator is responsible for, but not limited to:
- acting as the point of contact for internal and external clients;
- assessing and prioritizing the nature of inquiries and initiating appropriate action in a timely manner;
- maintaining current and comprehensive knowledge of the practice areas to advise, and/or initiate contact with internal and external stakeholders regarding services, procedures/practices and availability;
- implementing and maintaining office systems and record management procedures, such as filing systems and administrative policies and procedures to improve proficiency of work, workload and workflow;
- coordinating and monitoring various events and meetings, and make travel arrangements, catering, and room/equipment bookings as required;
- maintaining and updating accurate project invoicing and scheduling data and ensuring Consultants and Associates are following appropriate invoicing protocol;
- assisting internal and external clients in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports;
- updating and maintaining workshop schedules and materials on an as needed basis; and,
- collaborating, coordinating and assisting other Administrators where required.
As an Administrator with Cenera, you must be exceedingly well organized, able to take initiative, be flexible and enjoy the challenges of supporting a team of consultants in a dynamic, high energy environment. Expert communication skills, strong decision-making abilities, problem-solving skills, and attention to detail are equally important.
This role requires someone who possesses:
- high standards for personal performance and demonstrated professionalism.
- the ability to consistently produce the highest quality of work, including accuracy, visual presentation and attention to detail;
- the ability to anticipate the needs of Consultants and other Administrators through regular contact, as well as understand priorities and upcoming work requirements;
- the capacity to multi-task and handle conflicting priorities in a professional and helpful manner while consistently meeting established deadlines;
- outstanding project coordination skills including:
- the ability to setup, organize and maintain effective filing and tracking systems;
- excellent follow-through on projects and tasks; and,
- the ability to compile summaries, reports and other project data.
- the ability to draft brief client memos/letters;
- strong internal and external customer service orientation;
- strong telephone, virtual, and in-person communication skills with proven ability to effectively interface with corporate and individual clients;
- the ability to develop and adapt templates for proposals, presentations, and other types of documents;
- excellent knowledge of grammar with demonstrated writing skills;
- strong Microsoft Office skills including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel;
- a commitment to being a team player in the success of Cenera; and,
- a willingness to cross-train in other administrative areas to increase knowledge and thereby your ability to add further value to the team.
You are a consistent strong performer, you are recognized for your exceptional organizational, communication (written, virtual, and verbal) and coordination skills. You will have demonstrated initiative aimed at adding value to the team you support by improving how work is managed. We are seeking an individual who is professional, a team player, and holds a commitment to their career as an Administrator.
Previous experience working with client relationship management (CRM), accounting and financial software/systems would be an asset.
For additional information please contact the undersigned and/or forward your cover letter and résumé, quoting Project #3065, to:
|Tomoya Ouchi, RPR
Search and Recruitment Consultant
Toll Free: 800.387.8797