Request for Marketing Services
Request for Marketing Consulting Services
Date distributed: March 19th, 2019
Response deadline: April 1st, 2019 – 4:00pm
Cenera provides customized human resources, business consulting, information and privacy solutions to organizations and individuals. We’re employee-owned, Calgary-based, high energy and results focused, and have been operating for more than twenty years. We work across all sectors and with organizations of all sizes, providing exceptional service, locally and globally through our partner organization, Career Partners International.
Project Scope and Timeline
Cenera is soliciting proposals from marketing and communication consultants. We wish to develop and execute a marketing strategy that increases visibility and awareness of our services and products among our target client groups.
We are looking for ways that we can inject creativity and energy into our approach! We’re ready to increase our communications savviness, to hold ourselves to high standards and to try new approaches and ideas!
An initial agreement of 12 months is anticipated, with the possibility of renewal. The project is expected to start on or before April 30, 2019.
Proposal Submission Deadline and Process
An electronic copy of the proposal, including appendices containing relevant work samples, must be received via email no later than 4:00pm, on April 1, 2019. Proposals will be reviewed by the Cenera Marketing Committee.
Initial interviews with shortlisted candidates will be arranged and conducted following the response deadline. A maximum of three finalists will be selected and further discussion, including pricing, will determine the successful final applicant. Final applicant selection will be completed on or before April 15, 2019.
Questions regarding this RFP should be made in writing via email no later than 4:00pm on March 27th, 2019.
Scope of Services Requested
The successful applicant will be able to:
- Develop and recommend comprehensive and cost-effective marketing strategies.
- Demonstrate professional experience providing targeted marketing services to professional services organizations.
- Guidance with copywriting and editing of various promotional materials such as, print materials, website content, social media posts, etc., to maintain brand consistency.
- Provide social media expertise and creativity on initiatives such as Google Ad Words, LinkedIn, and Twitter. Create relevant content for social media, print and website.
- Recommend activities to develop and enhance our marketing approach.
- Previous professional experience supporting professional services clients.
- Able to provide multiple services and continuity of service.
- Proven marketing and communications experience.