Job Listing – Executive / Personal Assistant (#EA-CW)
Executive / Personal Assistant (#EACW)
Executive / Personal Assistant
Our Client is a private family office that manages multiple business entities in a dynamic and exciting environment.
As the Personal Assistant / Executive Assistant, you will be responsible for the effective coordination and management of the President and his family’s personal requests within the Family group of Companies.
The Executive / Personal Assistant will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- providing administrative support to the President and his Family including preparing and editing correspondence, communications, presentations, and other documents;
- interacting with external contacts on behalf of the President and his family;
- coordinating events and meetings, including recording minutes when required;
- managing and maintaining family files, accounts, schedules, appointments, travel arrangements, and family staff calendars/vacations;
- assisting with family real estate property management, including bill payments, and liaising with site managers;
- fulfilling equestrian-related requirements such as competition registration, equine passport processing, and insurance;
- processing health benefit claims;
- resolving family computer and mobile phone issues or inquiries;
- giving administrative support assistance to the Family Foundation; and,
- providing administrative support/back-up to the Office Administrator.
Other duties as required.
As the ideal candidate, you will be extremely detail orientated with solid communications skills. You will also possess:
- a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in an office environment;
- strong written, verbal and presentation skills;
- superior knowledge of Microsoft Office and other office technologies;
- a mature, confident approach to dealing with sensitive issues and senior management and executives;
- a high level of professionalism, confidentiality, and discretion to interact with company stakeholders;
- capability of balancing your individual responsibilities while providing direction and support to administrators;
- proficiency in managing a diverse set of administrative functions in a rapidly changing and high expectation environment; and,
- ability to develop effective working relationships with a diverse group of stakeholders including selected charities.
Post-secondary education in a business discipline would be preferred.
Recognizing that the needs of the Family will be varied and sometimes unpredictable, the successful candidate must be able to identify and adapt to changing priorities that are inherent within a small family office setting.
For additional information and/or to forward your résumé, (quoting Project #EACW), please contact Melissa McCarthy, Human Resources at 403.294.7683 or e-mail at [email protected]